Guttering, Downpipes, Velux Windows, Dormers, Flat Roofs,
Fascias, Soffits, Bargeboards, Lead Work,
Slate Roof repairs and replacement, Tile Roofs, Ridge Tile Repairs, GRP Roofing
Storm Damage · Insurance Work,
CHIMNEY SPECIALISTS: Flue liners (gas and solid fuel)
Stone work, Pots, Cowls
As well as traditional roofing methods we also employ newer technologies such as GRP.
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Polyester (also known as Glass-Fibre).
Our system is cold-applied on site and provides a seamless, flexible surface that
resists rain, hot sunshine and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural
finish that looks neat and impressive.
Properly maintained it will last as long as the building stands.
GRP provides all-weather protection for any flat roof - from small domestic
situations to large industrial buildings.
Benefits of our GRP System
• Cold applied no heat or flames involved
• Can be formed around complex shapes
• Very durable - resists heavy foot traffic
• Non-slip walkways can be incorporated
• Class-leading roofing solution - superior to traditional methods
• Virtually Maintenance free for very long periods of time
• Impact Resistant due to its ultra hard finish
• Fire retardant
• Highly economical solution
24-hour Emergency Service: call 07836 700623